Love Your Jeans Fit Guarantee Trial!
Try our jeans. You’ll love them!
Free Shipping & Returns (includes Free Shipping for ECOM Returns) within 60 Days.
Mon 8.23 – Sun 10.03*.
*Limited time only. Exlusions apply. Visit whbm.com for details.
Life is too short… to not work somewhere Amazing!”
Do you want to work for someone who values your passions and aspirations? Do you want a full book of guests each day?
Amazing Lash Studio will provide that and more!
As a lash stylist, you will be part of the largest and fastest-growing eyelash extension beauty brand in the nation. We specialize in high quality lash extensions and are raising the bar on perfection, lasting beauty, and professionalism in the eyelash industry.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Pay is $10-$12 per hour PLUS tips & commission
Paid sick time (after 12 months)
Employee Assistance Program – private professional counseling
Complimentary lashes and discounts on all retail products
Discounts at Movie Theaters, Hotels and Theme Parks
Access to financial assistance
Must be a Florida licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist.
Minimum of 1 year Experience with lash extensions.
Always maintains a professional appearance.
Must be customer service oriented and be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and sales associates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $72,000.00 per year
Join us at our Fall 2021 Stroll, Sip & Shop event! While shopping at participating retailers, receive a complimentary Promenade at Coconut Creek reusable tote bag and a keepsake Stemless Champagne Flute.
Each flute contains a redeemable ticket*** good for a complimentary pour of Prosecco at Bar Louie, Naked Taco, World of Beer or Ethos Greek Bistro.
Prefer a Cocktail? For only $10, upgrade your selection to a Cucumber Twist at Ethos Greek Bistro, a Fresca Margarita at World of Beer, Tropical Paradise Punch at Bar Louie or the Sweet on You at Naked Taco.
Want an even sweeter deal? Every guest that purchases the Sweet on You at Naked Taco will receive a scratch off ticket to win prizes up to $500.
***The ticket is good during the event only (ends at 5pm). Must be 21 or older to redeem.
$50 OFF your $150 Purchase.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.
Receive a set of three fashion jewelry silver bangles with your purchase of $150 or more.
While supplies last. One set per customer. Valid only during the event times.
White House Black Market
Receive a snakeskin and suede travel Jewelry organizer FREE with a minimum $100 purchase.
While supplies last. One per customer.
25% OFF your total purchase.
Sale does not apply to accessories, jewelry, bags, shoes, hats, and already reduced sale items.
Receive 20% off any $100 purchase. With your $100 purchase, enter to win a free bra.
See store for details.
Receive 10% off your entire purchase.
Only valid on full-priced merchandise. Valid only during the event.
Receive 15% off your $100 purchase.
Only valid on full-priced merchandise. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid only during the event.
Receive a Deluxe Beauty Bag with the latest beauty products with any $30 or more purchase and enter to win a full face makeover or a skin hydra facial.
Be sure to mention the Deluxe Beauty Bag at checkout. While supplies last. One per customer. Three makeovers and three skin hydra facials will be awarded.
Register to Win
Register for your chance to be one of Ten (10) shoppers to win $100 in Promenade at Coconut Creek gift cards!
No purchase necessary. Contest rules and conditions apply. Click here to register.
September 1st – 31st
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄!
Sign up 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 today for just $𝟏 & tan 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 til 𝟏𝟎/𝟏!
Use Promo code: 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐙𝐄
𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙑𝙄𝙋 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩!
Lotion Rebate September 1st – 7th:
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘍𝘙𝘌𝘌 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨?𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
Receive a 𝟏𝟎𝟎% in-store rebate for purchasing any 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 or 𝙀𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙮 tanning products!
Labor Day Sale September 3rd – 7th:
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝!
$𝟏 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘌𝘯𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
𝘉𝘖𝘎𝘖 $𝟏 𝘚𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴
$𝟏𝟎 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘚𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘴
$𝟒𝟗𝟗 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘴 & 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦!
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫!
Lotion Rebate September 8th – 31st:
𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡=𝔽ℝ𝔼𝔼 𝕃𝕆𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ!
Purchase any 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 or 𝙀𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙮 tanning products & receive a 𝟏𝟎𝟎% in-store rebate!
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘯? 𝘜𝘱𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘴? 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴?
Extra 40% off All Sale Styles*.
Wednesday, 9/1 – Wednesday, 9/22.
*See a store associate for details.
We are ready to open, all we need is YOU!
Are you passionate about eating healthy, cooking healthy, and living healthy? Then this is for you!
Now Hiring for Promenade at Coconut Creek Location:
Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, Cashiers, and Juice bar team Members.
DSW at Coconut Creek is now Hiring a Part-Tine Store Associate. Store Associates provide friendly service to customers shopping in-store and those engaging through omni-channel services. They assess the customer’s needs and provide assistance by executing the company’s customer service model, always putting the customer first. See below for full job description. Apply at DSW.com.
Store Associates provide friendly service to customers shopping in-store and those engaging through omni-channel services. They assess the customer’s needs and provide assistance by executing the company’s customer service model, always putting the customer first. Store Associates will perform salesfloor and warehouse functions throughout the store including assisting customers, placing merchandise, completing on-line and in-store transactions customer transactions, processing incoming shipment, regular cleaning and maintenance. Store Associates must demonstrate behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and Passion. Store Associates are brand ambassadors and responsible for the end-to-end experience, from online to store. Store Associates must comply with all policies and procedures.
Reports to: Store Manager and/or Co-Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service – Greets every customer with a helpful and friendly approach, reading customer cues and matching their needs with your service level. Share the benefits of the DSW Loyalty program, answer questions regarding merchandise and complete the purchase through either in store sale or digital order.
- Cashwrap – Complete customer transactions while following DSW’s policies and procedures. Responsible for accuracy in counting money and providing change. Communicates pricing information from receipt. Operates a calculator and enters data via the register keyboard.
- Store Operations – Maintains a neat, clean and safe environment for our internal and external customers. This includes but is not limited to clearing trash from the aisles, cashwrap, and stockroom, returning shoes back to where they belong according to DSW standards, cleaning the associate breakroom and public restrooms, vacuuming, cleaning mirrors and front walkways along with any other housekeeping items deemed necessary.
- Merchandising – Receives inbound freight, prepares and places merchandise on the sales floor per DSW standards, completes markdowns, maintains clearance standards and organizes and maintains the stockroom.
- Fulfillment – Completes all functions of the fulfillment process including locating items, inspecting condition of product, packaging and label placement ensuring readiness for pick up/delivery.
- Asset Protection – Follows all asset protection policies and procedures.
- Personal Development – Actively participates in daily team meetings and ongoing training. Is open to and responsive to coaching and feedback.
- Other Duties – Performs other duties as assigned by the management team.
Professional, friendly and respectful
Customer service skills
Ability to move with tempo to meet time bound expectations
Good written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in use of technology to successfully engage in customer interactions (i.e. Tablet/Register, Calculator, Register Keyboard)
Must have the ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing or walking around the store
Lifting, including the ability to lift up to a maximum of 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
No previous retail experience required
Some High School Education
Minimum of 1 year of retail experience as Cashier, Retail Floor Generalist, or Store Receiver is preferred
Apply at DSW.com
DSW at Coconut Creek is now hiring a Part-time Store Supervisor. The Store Supervisor assists and performs the following functions alongside store management: customer service, merchandising, omni activities, and all inventory-related actions to drive sales and results. The Store Supervisor partners with the management team to understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities. They participate in and support merchandise placement, fulfillment, and store recovery. See below for the full job description. Apply at DSW.com
The Store Supervisor assists and performs the following functions alongside store management: customer service, merchandising, omni activities, and all inventory-related actions to drive sales and results. Demonstrates behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility, and Passion. The Store Supervisor partners with the management team to understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities. They participate in and support merchandise placement, fulfillment, and store recovery. Store Supervisors participate in monitoring associate compliance to all company policies and procedures as well adherence to Asset Protection standards. They assist in assigned projects and tasks to support service levels which include opening and closing the store.
Reports to: Store Manager and/or Co-Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain In-Store Experience by modeling CEL behaviors, redirecting associate behaviors to achieve store goals and responding to customer requests and/or feedback with a high sense of urgency.
- Ensures customers have a positive experience by maintaining DSW store standards. Completes all tasking related to daily open/close including store cleaning, recovery and maintenance standards.
- Meets metric based goals by reviewing, understanding and clearly communicating daily/weekly/monthly goals. Able to clearly communicate business trends to SM/ML.
- Reviews daily communication; plans and assigns tasks throughout the day and follows through with required actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or other leader.
- Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and stockroom, enable the flow of merchandise to ensure an appealing experience to consumers.
- Supervises and participates in the planning and execution of all inventory management related activities including but not limited to; freight receipt, placement, markdown and MOOS.
- Responsible for all omni activities in store including but not limited to Charge/Send, BOPIS/BOSTS, Delivery.
- Leverages inventory reports to maximize productivity and merchandise presentation on the sales floor.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for both customers and associates. Ensure all equipment is in good operating condition and checked regularly.
- Maintains supply inventory to ensure a successful floor moves, markdowns and fulfillment in areas of stockroom, cashwrap, clearance and non-sales areas.
- Performs, maintains and completes all information related to audits, donations, transfers, mismates, damages, etc.
- Work closely with the store leadership team to understand and follow policy and procedure
- Assists the Store Manager and other leaders in recruiting/interview candidates
- Support team by training, coaching, directing associates and communicates development feedback of others to the management team in an efficient manner
- Provides feedback to the Store Manager on associate performance and communicates associate relations issues to Store Manager for follow up.
- Supports team in managing payroll and associate timekeeping activities
- Recognize associates through our company recognition tools.
|Excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive mindset and enthusiasm|
|Ability to manage in ambiguous situations to resolve internal and external conflict|
|Ability to develop collaborative working relationships|
|Ability to recognize what is critical and take action|
|Good verbal and written communication skills|
|Proven ability to train, coach, develop and motivate others|
|Ability to hold team accountable to time bound expectations|
|Able to work overnight or early morning shifts|
|Proficiency in basic computer use, including Microsoft Office
Minimum 2 years retail experience
Some college preferred
Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
Apply at DSW.com
Bar Louie is here for summer, and we’re shaking things up tiki-style to help support Meals on Wheels America. Now through September 30th, we’re donating $1 for every Tropical Paradise Punch sold. Help us deliver more than just a meal to our older neighbors, because they deserve good food and a good time just like you! Click here for more details.
We’re heading back to school and have an original way to get extra credit before the first bell rings. Treat your teachers with a gift card and to their favorite happy hour at Bar Louie! Buy $25 E-Gift Card (or more) between August 6th and September 30th and get a free bar bite* on YOUR next visit. Because let’s face it…we gotta treat our moms and dads too.
*Excludes bone-in wings. Voucher valid for use until 10/31/21 on food purchases $10 or more, dine in, to-go, and delivery.